Qualifying patients whose Therapeutic Cannabis ID Cards are expiring in April, May, or June 2020 will be extended and accepted at the dispensary until the end of July 2020.
- New Registry ID Cards will not be issued with the new, extended expiration date.
- You will still need to show your “expired” card at your ATC in order to obtain therapeutic cannabis.
- ATCs will accept these “expired” cards until July 31, 2020.
- When you renew your card, the expiration date for your renewal card will be one year from the original expiration date.
- Registry ID Cards for Designated Caregivers are not being extended at this time. (See below for updated information on Designated Caregivers, including the waived application fee.)