Therapeutic Cannabis Program
Public Hearing — Qualifying Medical Conditions for the Therapeutic Use of Cannabis
The Therapeutic Cannabis Medical Oversight Board and the DHHS Therapeutic Cannabis Program will hold a public hearing to gather input from the public on proposed additions to the list of qualifying medical conditions for the therapeutic use of cannabis.
Date: Wednesday, September 25
Time: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Location: DHHS, Brown Building, Auditorium, 129 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH [directions]
Written Comment Period Ends: Wednesday, October 2
Contact: Michael Holt, (603) 271-9234, Michael.Holt@dhhs.nh.gov
The following medical conditions are under consideration as qualifying medical conditions for the therapeutic use of cannabis:
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Tick-Borne Illnesses
- There will be a 30-minute time limit for public comments on each medical condition.
- Sign-up at the hearing is required for each medical condition you want to provide comment on.
- Comments on medical conditions that are not listed above will not be accepted.
- There may not be time to hear all oral testimony on a particular medical condition.
- Providing written testimony, including scientific or medical journal articles, is encouraged.
- Written testimony may be submitted until 4:00 pm on Wednesday, October 2, via email to: email@example.com
- There is no food or drink allowed in the auditorium.