Yin Yoga Classes
Yin yoga is a slow-paced style of yoga with postures, or asanas, that are held for longer periods of time—for beginners, it may range from 45 seconds to 2 minutes;
Instructor: Sarah Merrigan Paratore
- Wednesday, August 1, 9:15 – 10:15am
- Wednesday, August 8, 9:15 – 10:15am
- Wednesday, August 15, 9:15 – 10:15am
- Wednesday, August 22, 9:15 – 10:15am
- Wednesday, August 29, 9:15 – 10:15am
Tai Chi Classes
Tai chi is an ancient Chinese tradition that is practiced as a graceful form of exercise. It involves a series of movements performed in a slow, focused manner and accompanied by deep breathing. Focus will be on chi gong building into Chen form during the regular classes. The introduction/beginner classes will focus on tai chi.
Instructor: Mark Roth
- Wednesday, August 1, 10:30 – 11: 15am
- Wednesday, August 22, 10:30 – 11:15am
- Wednesday, August 29, 10:30 – 11:15am
Acupuncture is a form of alternative medicine in which thin needles are inserted into the body. It is a key component of traditional Chinese medicine
Instructor: Elizabeth Ropp
- Wednesday, August 29, 2 – 3pm
This class explains everything you need to know about essential oils and their health benefits. The basic class covers general information about essential oils.
The advanced class covers information in greater detail.
Instructor: Katie Andrews
- Basic: Wednesday, August 8, 1 – 2pm
- Basic: Wednesday, August 22, 1 – 2pm
- Advanced: Essential Oils for Sleep: Wednesday, August 8, 2 – 3pm
- Advanced: Essential Oils for Pain and Inflammation: Wednesday, August 22, 2-3pm
Prime Support Groups
Prime ATC has a regularly scheduled support group open to all therapeutic cannabis patients as well as their caregivers. Using therapeutic cannabis can have its own challenges, finding others who understand the process can be helpful and supportive.
A therapeutic cannabis support group allows you to meet with other users and learn from each other. Information can be shared on cannabis strains, therapeutic products, side effects, and what works or doesn’t work for your condition. Our support group can also provide you with a forum to get encouragement and share information about your health journey.
- Wednesday, August 1, 3 – 4pm
- Wednesday, August 8, 3 – 4pm
- Wednesday, August 15, 3 – 4pm
- Wednesday, August 22, 3 – 4pm
- Wednesday, August 29, 3 – 4pm
- Saturday, August 4, 10 – 11am
- Saturday, August 25, 10 – 11am
Do you know someone who is interested in getting into the NH Therapeutic Cannabis program but who doesn’t know where to start?
Do you have questions about the program or how cannabis is used?
Simply want information on therapeutic cannabis?
Everyone (patients, caregivers, and general public) is invited to our Prime ATC monthly open house series. We’re here to answer any questions you might have about therapeutic cannabis in New Hampshire.
Wednesday, August 15, 6 – 7pm
New Patient Orientation
Just received your card or are waiting for it? Come to the New Patient Orientation to get an overview of what Prime offers and how to figure out what would be the best product for your specific condition.
- Tuesday, August 7, 6 – 7pm
- Tuesday, August 14, 6 – 7pm
- Tuesday, August 21, 6 – 7pm
- Tuesday, August 28, 6 – 7pm
- Saturday, August 4, 9 – 10am
- Saturday, August 25, 9 – 10am